Search this blog


Home About Contact
Wednesday, July 25, 2007

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: DEELISHIS "RUMPSHAKER



NEW VIDEO FROM DEELISHIS FROM FLAVOR OF LOVE 2. SHE IS A THICK MISSES DOING HER THING.
CHECK OUT SOME CAMEOS BY FLAVOR OF LOVE'S BUCKWILD, SAAPHYRI, A
ND BUCKEEY.





Deelishis showed up for her boy Flavor Flav at his roast thrown by Comedy Central. This is what she had to say.

We’re on good terms. I was sad initially about the break-up, but I know Flav and if you know Flav, you know he doesn’t mean any harm in whatever he does. He always means well. I respect his decision to do some things for his new baby, whose name is Karma and who was born the day after Christmas. He wanted to try to give the situation with his son’s mom a try, and I understood that. I told him that if it didn’t work out and I was still available, to give me a holler. So we’ll see if they’re still together tonight

source: www.vh1.com

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: DEELISHIS "RUMPSHAKER

LinkedWithin Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin