Search this blog


Home About Contact
Tuesday, July 10, 2007

JENNIFER HUDSON AND ANDRE TALLEY @ THE VALENTINO 45TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

WOW!!! Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of Andre's Diamond Buckle shoes. Dang Andre!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ JENNIFER HUDSON AND ANDRE TALLEY @ THE VALENTINO 45TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

  • Anonymous
    July 10, 2007 at 10:59 PM  

    I need for Jennifer to LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE WITH THE QUICKNESS! I love Jenny but this is the 2nd time that he's made her look bad, and u know what they say...fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me! Get the away Jenny!!! and to add insult to energy, he looks A DAMN FOOL! *SMH* THEY BOTH LOOK A HOT ASS MESS!! *Andre more than J.hud*

  • Anonymous
    July 10, 2007 at 11:05 PM  

    Work it girl, Andre....wow, his name makes me think about the show Project Runway, when they had an aspiring designer by the name of Andrae...and he would dance and prance around his sowing machine, cutting board and dress maniquin.

LinkedWithin Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin