Search this blog


Home About Contact
Thursday, August 23, 2007

JILL SCOTT IN ESSENCE










What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ JILL SCOTT IN ESSENCE

  • Anonymous
    August 23, 2007 at 1:40 PM  

    What is your blog really about? I try and look at your blog and all you do is post picture you never really make any comments about much. I think most have seen Jill Scott on the cover of the magazine. Are you planning on talking about something. Is your blog all about posting pictures. I am little unclear about what your blog really means.

  • Katrina Renae
    August 23, 2007 at 9:40 PM  

    Well I normally dont answer to "Anonymous" comments because if you were all that you would have left your name and email address so we can talk one on one. But anywhooo. My blog is about bringing to the for front plus size women in entertainment and anything else I feel is decent and in order. Now Im not here to get on a soap box or preach about how we need to love ourselves and except ourselves. Im going to leave that to my girl M'onique. Im here to show through pictures and articles that plus size women are out there and are doing their thing. If you can't see that come to my blog and I will show it to you.
    Any questions???? Please feel free to email me or comment further.

  • Coko Mulan
    September 5, 2007 at 4:00 PM  

    ummmmmmmmm


    anonymous..... you womp... it don't matter what her blog is really about... it's HER blog.. you want a blog that talks about something... you make one.

LinkedWithin Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin