Search this blog


Home About Contact
Friday, August 3, 2007

MONIQUE'S NEW "FAT GIRL JEANS"


Monique was on the Steve Harvey show about two weeks ago. She made mention of a jean line she was coming out with called F.A.T GIRL JEANS. Please go to www.1monique.com and check them out. They start at a whopping $99.99.
From the way they look on the website, I dont like them. I can go to Lane Bryant and get me about 3 pairs of jeans for that price. So Im assuming these jeans are to give a more fashionable choice for Plus size women.

What do you think? Let me know.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



12 comments: to “ MONIQUE'S NEW "FAT GIRL JEANS"

  • Anonymous
    August 3, 2007 at 5:48 PM  

    I *really* dislike them. The shirring on the legs will make a person look wider, and frankly, kinda tacky. I appreciate the design for a belly, but this was overkill for the sake of trying to be different.

  • Anonymous
    August 3, 2007 at 7:40 PM  

    I agree with you - the jeans are terrible. She actually wore the exact ones that you have pictured her recent visit to 106th and Park on BET.... not a good look. I don't know if you can find any pictures.

  • Coko Mulan
    August 4, 2007 at 12:45 PM  

    I think these jeans on this page... are ok... not all that.. look like u can get them at Rainbow....

  • Anonymous
    August 9, 2007 at 3:30 AM  

    these jeans are hot, especially for plus size Queens, ill pay a million bucks for them. They fit good too, all my curves fit perfect. I love'em

  • Anonymous
    August 9, 2007 at 4:52 PM  

    I LOVE THEM ! I THINK THEY ARE SOO HOT. IF I COULD AFFORD 100.00. I WOULD HAVE ME A PAIR BABY !

  • Anonymous
    August 13, 2007 at 9:28 AM  

    I'm not sure if I like them. I actually would have thought that she would have come up with more than just three options. Perhaps a darker wash option. And what about that details? What is the inseam and stuff like that? I mean I'm a big girl who needs at least a 34 inch inseam! Who cares if they fit in the thighs if they are three inches to short on the bottom!

  • Anonymous
    August 26, 2007 at 8:48 PM  

    Maybe it was just the pictures, but the jeans are not appealing. I'm hip and young and the only reason any one may even buy them is because she's Monique and has been "thick" from the jump, she reps us in a good way, but her clothing line needs a little work.
    Torrid has become my new favortie store, check them out Torrid.com.
    If your looking for super cute, trendy, affordable clothes.

  • Anonymous
    October 7, 2007 at 11:10 PM  

    Not Impressed!

    I am so disappointed with all her hype about being Fat and Big & Beautiful she would design some sloppy ass jeans for big jeans. They look horrible. She needs to scrap those and start again!

  • Anonymous
    January 5, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

    monique you wack those jeans suck. why dont you wear them stupid ass jeans.

  • Anonymous
    May 19, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

    I read all the mean comments before checking out the jeans. I think the jeans are hot hot hot! I hope MoNique doesn't listen to the negativity being posted. Makes me wonder if the sisters saying all that stuff are just jealous of a big girl looking good. Don't hate ladies cause skinny b..ches are OBVIOUSLY evil!

  • Anonymous
    January 19, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

    Hey Mo'
    girl you know we love you, but frankly im a size 22-24 ,5'7
    And I personally would not buy this Jean(dont care for the ruffled look on them)Maybe for a 14-16 sure. But Baby !you all ready know We are particular. I have some very nice jeans from L.B. ,And they are doing it for me.Now I know you are putting alot into this line, so I'm going to keep it real,Please Do a sistah some justice,dont let the designer say whats hot for you to put a name on it, This is MO' now I will purchase your stuff, Just as I did a few dress suits,but you have to bring it.This just isnt working Darling.Hope you appreciate the honesty.

  • Anonymous
    November 27, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

    I'm soooo sorry but these jeans are ugly. we want something flattering. i absolutely hate the name too. why call them fat girl jeans. a better name would be "thickness".

LinkedWithin Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin