Search this blog


Home About Contact
Monday, July 28, 2008

JENNIFER HUDSON ON 106 & PARK



Soulja Boy and Rosci interview Miss Jennifer Hudson




I like Jennifer Hudson. But Im really thrown by her choice of dress these days. She has on more than one occasion made me say "WHAT THE HELL"???? She needs a stylist quick, fast and in a hurry. This is what she wore to 106 & Park. I'm still appalled at the BIG PURPLE BELT. Thickmisses, what would have been your suggestion for Jennifer Hudson???

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



11 comments: to “ JENNIFER HUDSON ON 106 & PARK

  • CBrava
    July 28, 2008 at 11:32 AM  

    i dont have a problem with the outfit. it's cute, fun, vibrant, and reminds me of this mish-mash 80s style that has been hot lately. plus she's on 106 & park with a bunch of teens and pre-teens, so i wouldnt expect her to show up in something super formal. she's a young woman, not an old maid. sometimes i think there's this thought that thick women cant dress too loudly or have to somehow 'blend in' or dress older than they are just cause we're larger.

    i lvoe jhud's style. it says to me that shes young, beautiful, and loving every moment of it and that she's comfortable in her skin.

  • afrodisia
    July 28, 2008 at 3:41 PM  

    Beautiful girl but, as usual, she misses the mark fashion wise. I don't know who's advising her, but they need to get it together. They are not dressing her to her advantages. She looks great in the promo photos, but we already know they photoshopped her within an inch of her life. Sigh.

  • Katrina Renae
    July 28, 2008 at 4:20 PM  

    I guess this outfit to me screams I just got off the plane going to 106 and Park. It doesn't say I'm going on television. JHud to me has not defined her style as of yet. It seems as she is still trying to find it. Sometimes she is on the mark but she is mostly off. I just want the sister to dress appropriately and wear what fits her body type. The purple belt was too much for the outfit. It already had so much going on. She looks uncomfortable.

  • Anonymous
    July 28, 2008 at 4:22 PM  

    i think its fine. she is still young and havin fun... yall need to QUIT hatin. let Jennifer do Jennifer and if she want to be comfortable then let her DAMN.

    I LOVE JENNIFER AND EVERYTHING SHE STANDS FOR AT LEAST SHE KNOWS HOW TO DRESS HE CURVES.. ALL YOU HATERS NEED TO QUIT...

  • Anonymous
    July 28, 2008 at 4:47 PM  

    I thought J-Huds outfit was PERFECT for the show she was appearing on.

  • Unknown
    July 28, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

    Aww...katrina! I liked the outfit. But I'm laughing at how she took that belt off.lol! I knew how it feels when things get tight around the stomach.:)

    And she make me want to cut my hair into the that sharp ass bob.It looks so good.

  • Katrina Renae
    July 28, 2008 at 7:15 PM  

    *Katrina Renae better duck and hide quick before stuff start flying* But for real guys, I guess it is the belt and the shoes that do it for me. I felt the belt was an unnecessary accessory. The shoes are personally not my faves. Im not a flat shoe person. I'm all about heels. Back in college, I used to party walk with my sorors at the party in them. Shout out to Zeta Phi Beta!

    I'm not hating. Just my opinion on the matter. She has done well for herself and she has a bright future. Jennifer Hudson is a very beautiful young lady. It is just sometimes her fashion choices burns me. I'm like Jennifer we should not be seeing gut or rolls because you can afford the good girdles and bras that maybe some of us regular ThickMisses can't. Again just my opinion.

  • afrodisia
    July 28, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

    It's not hate, it's called critiquing. I just cringe when I see her miss the mark, because unlike so many folk out there on the airwaves, she has so much talent, in addition to being beautiful. But the reality is that this is an image driven business and she does not need to be walking around like a bumpkin!

  • CBrava
    July 28, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

    i wouldnt say that she looks like a bumpkin, but i think its evident we all have our own personal styles here.

    anyone know how tall j hud is anyway? the comment about the flats got me to thinkin about it. flats can be cute...and theyre hella comfortable.

    and yea i hear what ur saying about the girdle thing...but like i said to my mom one day, just cause they make girdles doesnt mean i have to wear one. i dont want to be bound all up feeling uncomfortable in my clothes. im thick, ive got curves, ive got rolls, but its me. love it or hate it, and i think thats what j hud is about. id rather see her being genuinely her than some propped up, photoshopped (as mentioned earlier), gut suckin in, hollywood glamazon.

    but thats just my opinion

  • Anonymous
    August 11, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

    I just want to know why she feels she has to always wear a belt..

  • Anonymous
    September 29, 2008 at 2:00 AM  

    I prefer JHud toes to ALWAYS be covered or contained. Her toes look like a gang of spider legs gone wild!

LinkedWithin Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin